Tuesday, February 2, 2010

English class

Spent the day researching for our Death penalty debate. Lots of pros and cons. I am also doing a power point presetation on the same subject. So many different opinions for both sides. We have a debate in class in 2 weeks so I hope that my classmates are ready. There are 3 to a team and I got the Pro side. We were assigned the subject. I just hope we can do a good job.

I bought a tread mill Saturday so I hope to get the garage all cleaned up this weekend so I can start using it. I also have a weight bench that I plan on using too. I need to get in better shape. Starting to feel the extra weight I am carrying around. Figure a good cardio and toning will help to rid the fat. I have already started changin my eating habit but I still like the Friday night junk food. lol

I will post pictures when we get it all set up.

1 comment:

  1. Great changes are underway! Woohoo to self-improvement and growth!
    We are still very healthy as well, riding the trikes, eating in the Zone, and we've never felt better!

    ReplyDelete