Saturday, May 22, 2010





Lampyridae, this is my brothers character on the Lord of the Rings online game we play together. I have been playing Lampy since my brother has went on a real live quest which you can see at http://kenandjennc.blogspot.com/. I thought it would be fun to take Lampy since he is a lore master on raids and large book quests. I soon realized that Lampy was not raid ready, so I gathered up all the information on what he would need and began to build up his traits and class items, We started in the shire by hunting slugs and spiders, then headed to Bree and dealt with the goblins and wolves, we hit each area of middle earth finishing deeds for traits. The hardest on was in the Trollshaws killing crawlers, that deed is the most boring one of all. Finally after much running around, I learned how to use Lampys skills and brought Lampys morale up to over 4000 and his power to over 2000. I also found some great new weapons that are more powerful that what he had. I know this is weird but when I play Lampy I feel as if I am still running around with my brother. I miss him. Hope his real life quest is enriching. love ya brother.

2 comments:

  1. I do realize that unless you play the game you will not understand anything I talked about, but enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping Lampy up to par. I often think of the Shire when I am pedaling around the states...

    ReplyDelete