Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers Day

Well this weekend was a very blessed weekend. Rick and Marcie came up from San Antonio and Laura,Jerry.Rick,Marcie and Patrick all took me out to dinner at an Italian resturant in Georgetown saturday night.Laura had found a coupon for the new resturant that was 50% off, so that was a good deal. It was fabulous. Laura had cleaned the house that morning so all my chores were done and I got to go have lunch with my best friend Liz at the Steeping room in Austin Saturday morning. I always enjoy that time. We talk about Lotro and husbands and then do a little shopping at Macys. Sunday morning the kids made a most delicious breakfest for me and fresh coffee. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family. The only thing that was missing was Kayt but she is in Italy doing her school exchange. I am very glad she got to go there and experience Italy. I wish I would of taken pictures but I was just having too much fun and forgot. lol Hope everyone had a great day and Happy mothers day Ya' All.

No comments:

Post a Comment